Answer the following questions in your own words as a typed document and include in your journal.
1) What is sculpture?
2) What is glass?
3) Define aesthetics.
4) How and/ or why is art important in today’s society?
5) How and/or why is it important to you?
6) Research and find a sculptor who works primarily with glass whose work you are attracted to and find interesting.
8) Describe the work in detail.
9) What techniques do they use to create their works?
10) What do you think the artist is trying to communicate?
Create a visually charged Presentation about a glass artist and a kiln working technique.
- Share your passion of your chosen artist with your peers.
- Paste at least 3 samples of the artist’s work into a power point or other digital story telling device to share with the class.
- Your presentation should summarize the research you did and NOT include text or commentary.You are telling the story, offering critical analysis, and describing the work of the artist.
- Research glass kiln working techniques.
- Find a technique to share with the class and that you might want to try.
- Present your findings with images or videos, drawings, etc.
- Remember to cite your resources